1. The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are text files that are stored on the service user’s end device. They are intended for use by the website operator. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, a unique number, and the time they were stored on the end device.
3. The website operator, ie Laboratorium Naturella Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 136, is an entity that places cookies on its user’s end device and has access to them.
– match the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user; above all these cookies recognize his device to display the page in accordance with his preferences;
– prepare statistics that help learn the preferences and behavior of users; the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows the adjustment of the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends; statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site;
– login to the site;
– maintain the user’s login on each subsequent page of the website.
5. The website uses two basic types of cookies – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, stored until the user leaves the website (by accessing another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or until the time specified in their settings.
7. The Website Operator gives notice that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some functions of the website.
8. Cookies used by the Website Operator (placed on the user’s end device) can be made available to its partners and advertisers cooperating with them.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers are available in their menus (help) or on their creators’ websites.
10. More detailed information on cookies is available at www.ciasteczka.org.pl